Saturday, February 7, 2009

Alyssa's Birthday

It is my Alyssa's 6th birthday today. She was so excited for her birthday that she came running into my room this morning, woke me up and said "Mom Mom it's my birthday today!" It's hard to believe that she is already six years old. I remember the day she was born, this was our only child that we didn't find out ahead of time what we were having. We already had two girls so we thought this one was going to be a boy. Surprise, out came a beautiful blond little girl. I am so greatful that my 3rd little girl came, I can't imagine our family without her. What a blessing she has been to our family, how thankful I am that she was sent to our home. I feel truely humbled to be her mother. She is such a bright little girl, she loves school and does very well. She loves all of the disney princesses, especially Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid. She loves to color, read and play games. She also loves dance class and swimming. She enjoys playing outside with her sisters and friends. She loves helping me cook. She is a wonderful sister, especially to Mikayla. Mikayla loves her so much and can't wait everyday until Alyssa get's home from school to play with her. Alyssa try's really hard to do what is right, we are blessed to have her sweet spirit in our home. We love you Alyssa!!


6 comments:

Colleen Lunt said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa!!

Aunt Colleen

Heather said...

yeah for blogs.
I think all of your little girls look alike.
Sometimes its hard to tell them apart.

Happy birthday Alyssa.

Lynnae said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Enjoy every moment when they are growing up. Even the rough times. It goes by oh so fast. Cherish the memories.

mph said...

Happy Birthday, Alyssa! I love that first picture of you two! I never take pics of myself with one of the kids - that is a good idea!

The Three Peas said...

What an insanely gorgeous brood of girls you and Clint created! Happy belated birthday Alyssa!

Natalie said...

Oh I just love Alyssa!! She is one of my favorite little girls in the WHOLE world- and I mean that! Happy Birhtday Alyssa, I hope I can see you on Saturday!