Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Special Experience

Sister Mary Cook, first counselor in the Young Women General Presidency came down from Salt Lake to speak at a fireside at our church on Sunday the 8th. It was a fireside for Young women and their mothers, so I had the opportunity to go with Taylor. Not only did Taylor have the opportunity to go to the fireside and sit 4th row, but Sister cook went to her young womens class during our Sunday meeting earlier that day. She spoke to the girls and Taylor even received a hug from Sister Cook. Taylor really enjoyed her visit and her message, she is such a wonderful lady with such a great spirit. What a great opportunity this was for Taylor. I know I never had an opportunity like this when I was a youth, I was so happy that Taylor did.

2 comments:

Lynnae said...

That is very cool. What a neat experience for Taylor.

Laura said...

That is definitely pretty cool. I love the YW general presidency!