Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

My oldest three girls started school about 3 weeks ago. The summer just flew by. Mikayla is my only one left at home. I was not ready for Alyssa to leave me this year, but what can you do. Many tears flowed that day. I asked Alyssa if she wanted to stay home with me for one more year and she said " Mom I have to go to school, I need to learn." What can you do? She wants to be just like her big sisters and go to school. She just loves school and her teacher. Mikayla is having a little bit of an adjustment. Alyssa and Mikayla played so well together during the day and now Mikayla has lost her playmate. By 9AM she is ready and asking to go pick up Alyssa. Jordan has started 5th grade. She made the news crew as an anchor. Tuesday mornings is her day to broadcast the school news. She really enjoys it. Taylor has started 7th grade. She likes her classes and teachers this year. She tried out for the Volleyball team and made it. Her team voted on two team captains and she was voted as one of them. She really enjoys playing volleyball and being part of the team.


The girls on the first day of school. Our school has uniforms.(navy blue or khaki bottoms and hunter green, navy blue, white or gray shirts)










No comments: