Saturday, September 20, 2008

Getting Our Hair Done

Natalie (Clint's cousin) came over to our house today to cut and color hair. Natalie has been doing my hair for over 3 years now and I just love how she does my hair. She definitely had her hands full today. She cut, highlighted and colored my aunts hair, cut and highlighted my hair, and cut my moms, Taylor's, Jordan's, Alyssa's and Mikayla's hair. Thanks Natalie! Your Awesome!


Natalie and Mikalya


Alyssa getting her hair cut

Natalie coloring my Aunt Sonya's hair


Natalie and Taylor. Natalie had a date tonight, so she got ready at our house. She is getting ready to leave on her date! She looked very pretty!


3 comments:

Lynnae said...

These are very cute pictures. How fun to have them all done at once. Natalie is great.

tothe4thfloor said...

Mari!!! My dad told me you had a blog and your girls are getting so big! Time flies by way too fast. I miss you tons and I am so glad that we can keep in better touch now.

Unknown said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! Very fun! You should have invited me to the hair cutting party. Mine needs it badly!