Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting Ready For Bed

I am watching my nieces Jaiden and Alaina (my sister Patsy's kids) tonight and part of tomorrow. My sister and her husband are getting on a plane to Jamaica tonight. Bed time was a little busier tonight. 4 little girls to bathe, 4 little bodies to dress, 4 sets of teeth to brush, 4 heads of hair to blow dry, 3 little girls to take potty and 1 diaper to change, and 4 little girls to put to bed. Oh, and don't forget 4 sippy cups to fill, can't go to bed with out those or stuffed animals for all 4. The girls have so much fun when they are together!!


Mikayla, Jaiden, Alaina and Alyssa just after their baths


3 comments:

The Three Peas said...

Dude...the black background doesn't suit you.

Unknown said...

i like......

The Becker Bunch said...

Ummmmmmmmm, I had NO idea you had a blog...saw the link from the O'Donnals!! YEAH!! Fun stuff...now I can get to know the CLUFF's a bit better!!:)