Saturday, September 13, 2008

My 34th Birthday

Today was my 34th birthday. I can't believe it. My girls and Clint made me a great breakfast this morning. I then received my presents and my cards, very sweet. We then went to the lake for the day! We love the lake! My parents and my sibling all called me on my birthday to wish me a great day. My brothers were in Vegas for a concert and they even called me. We went to my parents house the next day for my birthday dinner. I have been very blessed in my life and I am so thankful for my family and for all that the Lord has blessed me with!
Me, Taylor and Jordan on the wave runner. Taylors friend Jenifer on the tube. Jenifer came with us today. She is a great girl and a good friend of Taylors. She has no siblings so she loves hanging out with our family.

Clint, Alyssa and Mikayla on the other wave runner

Clint and Jordan pulling the tube with Jenifer and Taylor on it.



Jordan riding on the tube.




Clint and Jordan pulling Taylor and Jenifer.

No comments: