Monday, October 20, 2008

Legoland

Me and the kids got back from Utah Wednesday afternoon. We unloaded the car, repacked, picked up Clint and headed to California. We got to our hotel late Wednesday night. Thursday evening we were planning on going to Mickeys halloween party at Disneyland. When I tried to buy tickets they told me that they were sold out. I was so disappointed. I was more disappointed for my kids because they were looking forward to it. I didn't know that the tickets sold out. I thought that it worked just like buying regular Disneyland tickets. They informed me that the halloween party was sold out for the whole weekend. We looked into buying tickets from craigs list and we could only find one. There was nothing we could do, so we took the kids to the beach that evening instead. The next day we drove to Legoland in Carlsbad, California. Carlsbad is very pretty. We went to Legoland for 2 days. The first day we rode rides. The second day we rode rides, the kids got their faces painted, they went trick or treating down the brick or treat road and we stayed for the Halloween party that night and the kids dressed up in there costumes. The next morning when we woke up Mikayla didn't want to go home she said she wanted to go ride more rides. Everyone had lots of fun!!


Alyssa loved chasing the birds on the beach







Taylor and Jordan strolling down the beach.


Alyssa and Mikayla playing in the sand



Legoland




Going trick or treating down the Brick or Treat road

























Posing with Princess Lilly

































This ride was crazy, I rode it with Jordan and then Taylor.







































































The girls all ready for the Halloween party that evening.










































































4 comments:

Lynnae said...

What a fun trip. We love California. The girls look beautiful in their costumes.

Natalie said...

I just love your girls!! You look like you had fun..... don't forget I will be with you guys in Hawaii :) I was not kidding about that.... P.S. Date that night was LAME!!

tothe4thfloor said...

That is too bad that Disneyland didn't work out for you guys! I'm glad you had fun at legoland though. And P.S. I live so close to Disneyland so next time you need to call me!!

The Becker Bunch said...

Busy Busy Busy...look at you guys go!! How exciting, memories your girls will ALWAYS remember! I love it, such great pictures!! Sorry about Disneyland, but it sounds like everyone had a FANTASTIC time!!