Monday, October 20, 2008

Trip To Utah

Well, I went up to Utah on Tuesday the 7th. I went with my girls, Clint had to work so he stayed home. We went up for a family reunion/memorial for my grandpa. October 11th marked the one year anniversary of my grandpa's death. My Uncle wanted to have a reunion and a memorial honoring his life on that day. My uncle reserved the church building and that is were we had the reunion on Saturday the 11th. I forgot my camera at my aunts house that day so I don't have any pictures of the reunion, but it was a nice day. It went from about 11am-8pm. My uncle planned a very nice program. We all enjoyed ourselves and we really appreciate all the time and work that my aunt and uncle put into planning that day. The rest of the time we spent hanging out with family. It was great to spend time with my aunts and uncles and cousins.

My cousin David, myself, my cousin Steve, my sister Patsy and cousin Robert










Jordan, My Uncle Hernan and Taylor




Jordan, my cousin Robert, my aunt Shirley, and my uncle Juan Carlos





Alyssa, Jaiden(my sister Patsy's daughter) and Mikayla swinging in my uncles back yard.






Jordan, my cousin Robert, Taylor, My cousin Kayla, Alyssa. my cousin David and my cousin Steve playing air hockey. My kids loved playing air hockey






There was no rest for Robert with so many kids around.








Taylor, Kayla, My cousin David's wife Megan, David, their baby Lydia and Jordan









Alyssa, Mikayla, Kattia (My cousin Kattia's daughter) and Jaiden










My sister Patsy, my cousin Claudia and her Baby Caden and My cousin Kattia and her baby Hope.











No comments: