Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Trunk-R-Treat Party

Well tonight was our wards Halloween Trunk-R-Treat party. They had chillie and corn bread for dinner. All the kids walked around in a cirlce and showed off their costumes, and the best part of all the trunk-r-treat. The kids walked from car to car getting candy. The girls had several pieces of candy eaten by the time we got home.
Trick-R-Treating


Alyssa and Mikayla with their bags full of candy

Alyssa and Mikayla with their cousins Josh and Jacob(my brother Oscar's kid's)


Jordan



Jordan and her friend Rachael.
Taylor




Taylor and her friends, Afton and Lauren.



My Girls






2 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

CUTE! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I need to come visit you guys sometime...

Lynnae said...

Great costumes. I love trunk or treat. Its a fun and safe way for the kids to celebrate Halloween. I missed it this year though. :(