Monday, November 3, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Merrells House

On Saturday we got up and drove to Safford for Clint's cousin Darci's wedding. After the wedding we went to Clint's Grandparents house in Duncan, it's about 40 minutes from Safford. We ate dinner with them and we spent the night, we also spent Sunday with them. Grandma and Grandpa Merrell are absolutely wonderful, they have always been so good to me. I never had the opportunity of growing up with my grandparents, they have always lived in Bolivia. They would come and visit once every 5-8 years or so, so it has been so great having Grandma and Grandpa Merrell in my life for over 14 years now. I am glad that my children have had the opportunity to know their great grandparents. We left Sunday evening around 6pm, they live 4 hours away so we got home around 10pm. It was a nice visit!




The girls had so much fun driving and riding in the back of Grandpa's little tractor. They drove it all over Grandpa's property.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It was fun seeing you guys at the wedding!